Copyright ©APK4Share. All Rights Reserved
There are quite a few APPS as good as Locus Map Pro Outdoor GPS navigation and maps APK Paid MOD APK, Radarbot (MOD, Premium Unlocked) MOD APK, Lalamove Driver - Earn Extra Income, VesselFinder Pro APK Paid v3.26 MOD APK, Wikiloc Outdoor Navigation GPS Premium APK MOD APK, Bykea Partner, and Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0 too, one of the great APPS of the genre Map & Navigation.
Developed by Navionics Srl, Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0 requires Android version at least Varies with device. Therefore you must update your phone if necessary.
Boating HD Marine & Lakes - v12.0 APK latest version is 12.0, release date 2020-04-14, and has size 41.0 MB.
Statistics about 1000 downloads are available from Google Play. You can update apps that have been downloaded or installed individually on your Android device if you want. Updating your apps gives you more. access to the latest features and improve the security and stability of the application.
Because not all games or apps are compatible for all phones. And the game or application is sometimes unavailable for your device, it depends on the Android OS version, screen resolutions or countries that Google Play allows access to. So at APK4Share you can easily download APK files and not be subject to these restrictions.
Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a trial for all our charts and features for a limited time.
> SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1 YEAR subscription to:
- Download chart layers for offline use (permanent).
- Access daily updates, chart overlay and advanced features (renewable).
Use the same subscription on smartphones and tablets. Simply log in with the same account in all your Boating apps.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: This accurate and thorough map of lakes and marine areas is continuously updated.
- SONARCHART™: This 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry map with extraordinary bottom contour detail is enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters such as you.
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boating community.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These charts are available with the following coverage areas: USA, U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The most current charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day.
- CHART OVERLAY
NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART SHADING: a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance.
TERRAIN: shows roads and useful points of interest on land.
SATELLITE: satellite images provided by a third party.
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Creates a suggested route, from a real starting point to a real ending point, based on chart data and navigation aids. It provides advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change chart-overlay combination, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data along with daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
- GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on different apps, plotters and other devices.
- AIS: Connect the app to a compatible Wi-Fi AIS receiver to see nearby targets overlaid on the map, in real-time. No internet connection needed.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts and more.
- TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
- SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
- Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data, share location and more.
- Use this app on smartphones and tablets. Sync charts and data: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- The app is specifically designed to load and operate on devices with an OS of 5.0 or higher.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
[+] Your maps will never look the same:
- Get the new NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART SHADING: a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance. Download it from Menu>Download maps> “+” > SonarChart Shading > Download. Available with an active subscription.
- Easily unfold the different chart layers-overlay combinations thanks to the new redesigned Map Option section. Go to Menu>Map Option.
[+] Route color has changed for better viewing. Goodbye blue, hello magenta.